Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Does blogging effects positively the brains of bloggers?


From the day I have started blogging, (It's been a year ago), I can feel a good improvement at my skill level. I can judge it sharply, because I am also an educator.

English is not my mother tongue, and being in blogging, there is a lot of stuff to read and write, and I can feel a distinguished improvement in my written/spoken English.

I love to learn and in blogging, every second/minute I am learning something and applying it to my blogs. I feel like more creative and practical person than before.

It is very interesting to know the effects of blogging, and this post is very informative, inspiring and giving you more reasons to be addicted of blogging. (I am an addict of blogging )

There is a very interesting blog ,which is run by Drs. Fernette and Brock Eide. They are physicians and related to education industry in practice for children with learning differeces.

Their blog has tons of posts, maily on the topics of brain, learning and self improvement. Today's post is about "What effects blogging have on the brains of blogge?"
The whole post is impressive, I am just quoting the points:

1. Blogs can promote critical and analytical thinking.

2. Blogging can be a powerful promoter of creative, intuitive, and associational thinking.

3. Blogs promote analogical thinking.

4. Blogging is a powerful medium for increasing access and exposure to quality information.

5. Blogging combines the best of solitary reflection and social interaction.

The post link:

Brain of blogger

2 comments:

  1. "Blogging combines the best of solitary reflection and social interaction."

    Beautifully expressed. I agree with it which also explains my 10 blog posts a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mala!

    You are always an inspiration for me, and your comments make me more energetic and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts