Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A case study of getting cure from accupressure

Acupressure is a wonderful massage therapy which is being used from decades to cure many common and complicated ailments. There are many success stories about getting cure or healing effects from accupressure. This post is about an air hostess who was suffering from 'sciatica' but after trying other methods to cure, finally she was cured from it with the help of regular accupressure massage.

This real story is of former air hostess Leigh Anne Miles, who used to travel regularly to and from Australia and other far-flung destinations with British Airways. During her tiring job, she realized that her energy level was dropping drastically by the time. She began to develop more general aches and pains, then sciatica down my left side, all the way down my left hip to her foot.

She says: “I could keep walking but it was very painful, and on flights my body would swell up due to the cabin pressure and it would become even more painful. It would take days for the swelling to go down, but by the time it did I would be off on a another flight. It was hard to keep up.”

Leigh Anne tried all sorts of methods to sort out her sciatica, which results due to irritation of the sciatic nerve and is quite common.

“I used to exercise a lot, go to the gym, and go jogging. I used to do yoga classes as well, general stretching, and it helped but it didn't cure me,” she says.

She tried a lot of alternative therapies as well, ranging from reiki to shiatsu to Qigong, or Chinese energy healing. “I also tried regular massage and flotation tanks, a lot of different things in different countries around the world.

Then one day Leigh Anne went to a health exhibition in London. Little did she know it, but the experience would change not only her health, but her entire career.
Ki energy treatment helps people get better physically and emotionally through a special type of acupressure massage that seeks to unblock energy in our bodies. Leigh Anne's treatment involved an acupressure massage on different energy points, including her abdomen, back, head, neck, shoulders, arms and feet.

Leigh Anne had several more treatments, then some “self-healing classes when you learn how to receive energy and how to recharge yourself,” she says.

“My energy levels kept going up and up, and I continued for two or three months, whenever I could. I noticed that I had more energy for flights and that the pain from my sciatica was getting less and less.”

ll the treatments I didn't want to go back to my old job, I decided I wanted to do Ki energy full-time for Ki health, a charity. I felt such huge benefits in myself and my energy levels, and could see the positive effect the treatment had on others. So I started to learn how to do it.”

Leigh Anne has now been a Ki practitioner for six years. “Making such a big career change was a huge step but I am very happy, very fulfilled, and my sciatica is actually gone,” she says.

“I don't have sciatica anymore at all. Thanks to the energy, the whole Ki method.”

Source: Acupressure Massage Relieved My Sciatica: A Case Study

Useful links:

'Ki health.org' helps people to overcome their physical and emotional suffering through the practise of Ki Energy. It provides revitalising acupressure and energy treatments for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts