Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

House cleaning tools to make your job easier

A clean house and environment contributes to the health, wellness and happiness of residents. You can keep your house clean and sparkling by maintaining a regular and scheduled plan.
There are a variety of first-time tasks that require extra time and effort. And for this job done you need a helping hand.


I always had a middle aged maid to clean my house but after her sickness I could not arrange to hire a new one. One of my close friend suggested me to contact "Maid Service Rockville MD" as she was lucky to get a professional but hard working maid due to that agency. By the time I was searching the net to get tips and ideas to clean my house properly and in a short time. There were many practical and useful tips which I want to share with my readers.

What you need to start cleaning your house?
There’s a big difference between “old” dirt and “new” dirt. If we don’t get rid of the old dirt, no matter how hard we try, simply removing new dirt isn’t going to make your home sparkling.

To start cleaning old or new dust you need cleaning tools or accessories.
You may keep a house cleaning kit which may contain a bucket, a plastic caddy, a box or whip yourself up a housekeeping apron to stick everything in. Using an apron is especially helpful when decluttering at the same time you’re cleaning since you can free up an arm to cart around an empty box to fill up from room to room.

You kit should hold these items:                                                    

  • Small Spray Bottle of Plain Water
  • Rubber Gloves
  • Clean Rags – I love old terry towel rags
  • Feather or Rag Duster
  • Window  and Glass Cleaner Spray Bottle
  • Nylon Scrubbie or scrub pad
  •  Small plastic tube of Baking Soda– (as a gentle abrasive) 
  • A small plastic container of softscrub
  • Tube of Toothpaste–it’s an amazing spot and mark remover .
  • Toothbrush–for scrubbing in tiny places. 
  • Detailing Brushes.
  • Plastic Bags – To collect bits and bobs to throw out 
  • Sponge
Tips source: 'Tipnutcom'

I have collected these tools myself to do the cleaning job properly. And I am happy to say that set of these cleaning tools is enough to keep the house in sparkling condition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts